Holmelys electric bike tours
From DKK 1800 per person
If you have questions about our tours, you are always welcome to call 51 94 67 09 or write an email to email@example.com< /p>
Expand your cycling experience with an extra day trip
Klostermølle & Sukkertoppen
This trip is an addition to our previously arranged mini-holiday. The trip is somewhat shorter than the previous one and gives room for a little more freedom. The first stop on the tour is Klostermølle, a more than 100-year-old paper mill located on the remains of an old Benedictine monastery. Here there are old listed buildings, a small exhibition and a lookout tower with views over Jutland's second largest lake, Mossø with a depth of 22 meters.
A small trek takes you along the Gudenå to the bottom of the Sukkertoppen, the hike up is steep and may be slippery, but it is not long. The view, on the other hand, is overwhelming.
After beautiful natural and historical experiences, ride a short distance to Det lille Røgeri, where lunch is served.
It is possible to purchase the tour additionally when booking the Gourmet route.
Price for extra trip with meals and accommodation: DKK 1485
more about our bikes
Winther Superbe 1 is an electric bike with a focus on simplicity. The Superbe 1 is packed with comfort features such as an upright riding position and good balance. Combined with a high level of equipment, the Superbe 1 is light, manageable and perfect for everyday use.
Our Winter Superbe 1 is equipped with a 374 WH/10.4 AH battery which runs up to 80 km. on a charge.
Hydraulic disc brake
7 internal Shimano Nexus
experience nature up close
The electric bike gives you access to nature in a very special way. As long as the pace is moderate, you can quickly stop and admire the beautiful landscape.
A good night's sleep is important
Your e-bike holiday comes with a room in the main house as standard. If you want another form of accommodation, contact Heidi for availability.
Read more about the different accommodation options
6 good reasons to go on an electric bike holiday
- Good for warding off dementia and strengthening mental health. Cycling is a kind of moderate exercise that has a positive effect on the mental health of the exercisers. A study published in the British Medical Journal of Sports Medicine shows, for example, that moderate exercise several times a week can ward off dementia and increase mental health, and on top of that comes everything we already know about the many physical and health benefits of regular exercise.
- You get closer to nature. On an electric bike, the decision to stop and take a closer look at the surroundings you are moving in is easy to make.
- Conversation in progress. At a moderate pace, you can easily keep a conversation going. What's better than being two or more to share the experiences you encounter along the way on the electric bike.
- You get around further without using all your strength. The electric bike can easily take you on a long trip. If you help along the way, the electric bike's battery can take you on a trip of up to 80 km.
- Your CO2 footprint is low. An electric bike mini-holiday at Holmely takes you out for a minimum of 100 km. bike ride all in all. A similar trip in the car would consume 16 kilos of Co2, for 16 kilos of Co2 you would be able to fly for 8 minutes.
- You use all your senses. When you cycle in nature, you activate all your senses. Your eyes get time and peace to look far and focus on parts you know. The sense of hearing is sharpened as it is the sounds of nature that surround you. Smells emerge from the shadows of the forest and warm fields. Along the way, you must taste the gifts of nature and you must feel the sun on your skin and maybe a little water on your cheek.
It was so good!
Can definitely be recommended
Just been on a cycling holiday. (Gourmet route) Heidi is a fantastic host and the bike rides are through beautiful countryside.